June 15, 2005

A Close Walk with the Lord

A close walk with the Lord is an important part of a believer's life... the following are specific verses God chose to put into the bible to encourage you to do just that...
Psa 119:11 I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.



He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths. -Isaiah 2:3

I walk in the way of righteousness, along the paths of justice. -Proverbs 8:20

May he turn our hearts to him, to walk in all his way s and to keep the commands, decrees and regulations he gave our fathers. -1 Kings 8:58

Your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in your truth. -Psalm 26:3

Walk in the way of understanding. -Proverbs 9:6

He who walk is upright fears the Lord. -Proversbs 14:2

The way of the Lord is right; the righteous walk in them. -Hosea 14:9

He whose walk is blameless is kept safe. -Proverbs 28:18

Let us walk in the light of the Lord. -Isaiah 2:5

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, sayin, "This is the way; walk in it." - Isaiah 30:21

Usually at this point I would end with a Memorization Verse, however, this post full of verses so I encourage you to memorize them all.