May 31, 2005

Need a Lift?

Sometimes we just need a lift. At times, we need what only God's word can bring - His comfort, His encouragement, His love. I don't know what you are going through today but I know there is power in the Word so I hope you will take a few minutes to read some verses and be refilled, recharged and refreshed!


Ps 121:1,2 I lift up my eyes to the hills--where does my help come from ? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

John 6:35 I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.

2Co 5:17 Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old things have passed away. Behold, all things have become new.


2Co 1:3-4 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Isa 40:31 but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.